Vs > Albacete/ Los Llanos
Chunchon vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Climate & Distance Between
Chunchon vs Nar’Jan-Mar, Russia
Chunchon vs Dublin, Tx, Usa
Chunchon vs Cuzco, Peru
Chunchon vs Latronico, Italy
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Port Fitzroy, New Zealand
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa
Albion, Ne vs Hato Mayor
Fes-Sais vs Falun
Samaxi vs Lagos
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories vs Yurimaguas
- The distance between Chunchon, North Korea and Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain is approximately 10,039 km or 6,238 mi.
- To reach Chunchon in this distance one would set out from Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 37.4° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Chunchon bearing 143.2° or SE .
- Chunchon has a hot summer continental climate with dry winters (Dwa) whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Chunchon is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 2.8 °C (5.1°F) cooler.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.6 °C (19.1°F) more in Chunchon. The continentality subtype is truly continental as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 931 mm (36.7 in) more which is equivalent to 931 l/m² (22.85 US gal/ft²) or 9,310,000 l/ha (995,301 US gal/ac) more. About 3 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 1.1° higher in Chunchon than in Albacete/ Los Llanos.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chunchon relative to Albacete/ Los Llanos. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Chunchon
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -10 (-19)
|| -9 (-15)
|| -5 (-8)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -2 (-4)
|| -4 (-7)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -3 (-5)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chunchon vs Fresno, California, Usa
Chunchon vs Maun, Botswana
Chunchon vs Fort Morgan, Co, Usa
Chunchon vs Cheraw, Sc, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Bariloche, Argentina
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Burgeo, Nf, Canada
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Fort Morgan, Co, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Asmara, Eritrea
Gibraltar vs Huanuco
Nanning vs Ishinomaki
Smara vs Houghton Lake, Mi
Monte Plata vs Waco, Tx
Chunchon vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chunchon
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos